iPOTT is launching the service TrustIT™ for the IT & ITES companies. TUV Rheinland will validate Company and Product information. Validated companies will be issued with an business authentication seal which will be a differentiator, a trust enabler and a value add to the companies.
Indian Software Product Market is going to get extremely bullish... its time for software vendors to time test and prepare their products for this new emerging market...
According to a recent study by Nasscom and Bangalore-based management consulting firm Zinnov Management Consulting, sales of software products are expected to increase from US$294 billion at present to US$537 billion by 2015. The study estimates that by 2015 the addressable market for Indian software products could be US$290 billion to US$315 billion. More so the growth in the domestic market is due to the demand from the small and medium business (SMB) segment. There are two key reasons for this. First, the Nasscom-Zinnov study estimates, the SMB share of domestic IT spending will increase from 38% at present to 50% by 2015. Second, SMBs' requirements and buying patterns open a door for domestic providers.
Zinnov notes "Multinationals find it easy to sell to large Indian enterprises because their buying patterns are similar to that of large enterprises elsewhere in the world. But SMBs have very different and localized needs. This makes it difficult for multinationals to address them and presents a huge opportunity for Indian players."
Working closely with Indian SMB customers will also help Indian companies make their products both "enterprise-ready" and suitable for other markets, especially emerging markets. "The domestic market is a great place to make mistakes and learn and that too at the lowest cost. It is also a great place for building references.“
...it’s time for software vendors to time test and prepare their products for this new emerging market...
With this new emerging market and with the 4 Cs that drive companies forward are now into a ‘ever increasing’ phase - the CUSTOMERS demands are escalating, the COMPETITION intensifying, the COST of products and services reducing (but with a quality upsurge) and the pace of CHANGE increasing…
Creating a need for a differentiator.
In the current market scenario there is no system / process for basic Company or Product / service validations. There is no publicly available authenticated information about companies or products / services. No mechanism to satisfy the validity of information. No seal or symbol of trust which a product buyer or service seeker can rely on…
Thus the launch of Trust seal : TrustIT™ for IT & ITES companies
To be the largest source of authenticated “company & product information”
- To Product & Service Companies : To provide a trust Seal which will not only be a differentiator but will also add value to the company.
- To the buyer of product & Service : To make available, publically, authenticated & unbiased ‘critical to decision making’ information on companies providing products and services to the Indian Market.
Online validation process. All documents required for validation will be submitted online. Validation and verification will be done offsite and the validation seal will be provided.
In this process all required documents will be submitted online. Validation will be done at site. Auditors of TÜV Rheinland will visit site and do check on random sample basis. Validation seal and authentication certificate will be provided.
Unique evaluation and rating service developed by the TUV Rheinland Group. Evaluation of corporate sustainability and social performance. Objective is to rate an organization’s performance in 9 Dimensions. As per request, 10th Dimension – Customer Specific Requirements.
To ensure continued trust seal will be valid for a period of 1 year
On TUV Rheinland Site
- The certified customer information will be available on TUVdotCOM, an internet platform for tested quality and safety, containing all the product features, services, companies, systems and personnel certifications tested by the TÜV Rheinland Group.
- Customized 10-digit TUVdotCOM ID number for the certified company products or services.
- Customized internet entry and details on the company, product / service certified.
- TUVdotCOM ID print templates carrying individual 10-digit ID number for free use on marketing material related to the certified product or service.
On iPOTT Site
- All users of iPOTT can obtain and show off the Trust seal.
- All registered users of iPOTT will be provided an option to upload all supporting documents.
- Validation will be done by TUV Rheinland and the authentication seal and certificate will be provided.
- This trust seal will be displayed on iPOTT site which will be a differentiator and can earn buyer trust.
- The seal can also be used on marketing materials.
- The seal will be valid for a period of 1 year after which it can be renewed.
- Access to the validated information is provided publically.
Contact us to participate in TrustIT™.