iPOTT & Promoter
A Promoter is a company or an individual who desires to propagate software, application, solution or a tool, for easy understanding all these terms will be referred to as software.
- A 'Promoter' can be a developer - one who has developed and owns the software.
- VAR - a value added reseller who desires to promote a software developed by any other company or individual.
- Consultant - an individual who has interest in promoting a software.
- Marketing Partner who wishes to promote a software.
- Or any identity that wants to propagate software.
A 'Promoter' at iPOTT will first register his company details to identify himself as a 'Promoter'. Registration provides him access to his Personal Portal. His portal has the following features.
- My Profile
- View your profile
- Modify your profile
Please note, the details submitted by you in your profile will be made available to the 'Buyer' visiting your software. Hence please ensure you provide correct and complete information.
- My Software option
- Add one or more software
- Add software under Free or Basic or Premium Listing
- Edit software
- Preview software as viewed by the 'Buyer'
- Upload various types of documents
- My Visitors option
- View list of visitors
- Filter visitors list by software
- View 'Buyer' profile
Your portal is also your gateway to your information. You can edit your profile details, check on rates, check on payment options, etc.
A 'Promoter' has the liberty to choose the type of listing for each of his software. Please check the rates for Listing from time to time. Keep a track of the offers and discounts and take advantage.
To know more about the listing differences, please click here